Saturday 16 July 2011

Harry Potter, I May See It After All

As loathed as I am to admit this, I may have to actually sit down and watch the last Harry Potter movie.

During the morning show today, I checked on the screen, I have to make sure the picture hasn't gone funny, or upside down & back to front.. Don't laugh I've seen it happen.

From the moments I have seen, I'm intrigued, I want to know what happens, I'll admit I have read most of the books, Order of the Phoenix was the last one I think, and have seen all the movies so far.. So I will inevitably see this one. Just for completions sake..




2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge H.P fan! Though the movies are nowhere as good as the books, I'm still a huge fan of them (because they're Harry Potter haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen Deathly Hallows part 2 yet?
    I was considering taking my girlfriend today, I'll let you know how it goes

    ReplyDelete