Saturday 17 September 2011

Dead Island… I’m Back!!

Well it been a hectic few weeks.

But now the summer holidays are over, work has returned to normal and games are slowly being released again.

I’ve spent an unhealthy amount of time over the last few days playing Dead Island, a fantastic but flawed (buggy) Zombie Survival Action RPG, I'll admit I'm tempted to record some footage for a “Let’s Play” series to put up on YouTube.

It is a lot of fun, but definitely more fun in co-op mode than single player. Nothing like smacking a zombies head off with a meat cleaver, but viewed with friends it becomes a manic game of one upmanship.

“Did you see that?? one swipe with a meat cleaver”

“Yeah, Well watch this machete swing”

I did buy Warhammer Space Marine at the same time, but have barely touched it… i think ill have to rectify this soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment