Saturday 16 July 2011

LA Noire Reefer Madness Case… Finally

It only took 318 Minutes, but my video playthrough of the latest DLC case for Rockstar and Team Bondi’s, 3rd Person Point & Click adventure, LA Noire is finally up on YouTube.

I didn't read up on this case, I never watched the DLC trailers, didn't read anything written on Kotaku, IGN, or Gamespot. But from the title i could tell this was going to be a vice case, and that meant teaming up with Roy Earl again… and I cannot stand the guy.

No spoilers here though, I will admit that I don’t think the case went as well as it could have, Interrogation has never been my strong point… but then again neither has driving… shooting though…. well I'm pretty average at that.. my death at 7 minutes is proof…

Overall I just didn't feel the love for this case, Rockstar & Team Bondi have both stated that this isn't the last DLC we will be getting, so I am hoping out for a good old fashion homicide case to finish it all off.

No comments:

Post a Comment