Saturday 16 July 2011

100 Posts, Nearly 3,000 Page Views

I have just realised, The last post I made was my 99th blog post.

Which makes this one, my 100th.
To me this is a important milestone, when I started this blog back in February I didn't think I would keep at it.

I generally have a short attention span for anything I try out, well except gaming, so to actually still be excited to write and post something is an accomplishment for me, throw in the addition of my YouTube channel and the fun I'm having making videos to upload, I hope this lasts for another 6 months.

Which leads me to this, I would be very to happy to hear from anybody reading this,

What can I do to improve the blog?

What would make you recommend my site to others?

Would you like to see giveaways?

I want to hear from anybody reading this, you can comment anonymously if you wish to.

So, what do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment