Monday 4 April 2011

Nintendo 3DS, Day 2

I've spent some more time playing about with my 3DS today.

The built-in pedometer is telling me that I've walked over 3,000 steps since yesterday, and I've earned 10 play coins, play coins are used to purchase wanderers and puzzle pieces for the mini games in Mii Plaza.
That amount of steps does feel a little low, but I have been driven about for a good chunk of the day

Face Raiders is a lot of fun, using the camera to take a picture of someone's face and then shooting balls at the tidal wave of faces trying to kiss you is entertaining, spinning about in one spot will make you dizzy though and remember to make sure you have enough room to spin about without knocking into anyone or anything 

I'll admit I a little eager to receive my first Streetpass notification, Streetpass is the 3DS's way of communicating with another 3DS when it's in sleep mode, when you shut the lid it goes into sleep mode and when you next open it up it springs back to whatever you were doing before.

With Streetpass you can collect other Mii's for your plaza and get them to appear in some games, the Mii's originate from the Wii, they are the little avatars you create and appear in most of the fitness and sports games. 

I think I will need some more games though, Ghost Recon is fun but I will need something else to play to keep me from getting bored 

No comments:

Post a Comment