Saturday 2 April 2011

I Fell To Temptation

I did it, I went and bought myself a Nintendo 3DS (in Cosmos Black.. how many types of black are there any way?)

I'm pretty impressed with it, my only criticism is that the dock could be a little bit sturdier as it just seems a little bit flimsy to me. I've spent the last couple of hours playing about with the camera and the app's, again only one small niggle as it keeps identifying me as a baby boy... I'm almost 29, cant it see the receding hairline?

I chose a good day to get it as well, GAME had just changed their bundle offers £224.99 and a choice of a free game. I chose Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, a strategy game similar to Advance Wars on the Gameboy Advance and DS, granted it is not the best for showing the 3D off to your friends but... well I like strategy games, I could of gone and chose Street Fighter 4 3D Edition but to me that is more of a play for 10 minutes and then your done, admittedly I did almost buy Nintendogs + Cats but then remember I was 28, and male.. although I'm still fighting temptation

No comments:

Post a Comment