Friday 1 April 2011

New Release Day.. Nothing To Get Though

Well it's new release day in the UK, and quite frankly I'm underwhelmed.

Shift 2
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12
WWE All-Stars

That's it for today, nothing in that list interests me enough to warrant a "must get right now" purchase.

Shift 2 is the sequel to last years Need For Speed: Shift, surprisingly, it was their attempt at a serious racing game, I didn't play it. I truly suck at serious racing games, I just cannot get the mentality of "don't brake, ever" out of my head.

I like my racing games to be fun, burnout is my limit.

Likewise, I've never been a fan of golf. My dad attempted to get me into it when I was younger, but it never really took off.
Nowadays I can compare playing a golf game as the equivalent ad watching paint dry.

WWE All-Stars though, I think I may buy it when there's a price drop. Any game that features Macho Man Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, Sgt. Slaughter and Mr Perfect, all my favourites from when I was little... The golden age of wrestling as far as I'm concerned, is a winner in my book.







No comments:

Post a Comment