Friday 18 March 2011

Homefront Multiplayer in action

Just a short one today, I figured with all the doom and gloom going on regarding Homefront's multiplayer problems, too much demand not enough servers, I would film a game of ground control to show how it actually plays.


Obviously today being the UK/European release date, the Euro servers are up. And the game is running smoothly.

I truly am loving this online, the only faults I can find with it are with other players, playing on US servers it felt like for every 1 person on our team, there were at least 3 snipers. This match felt more balanced, and I finally got around to using the Parrot Drone.

I will admit I'm not the best player in the world, the higher killstreak's in Call of Duty: Black Ops were always out of my reach... I did become a master of calling in the UAV recon plane, but never anything that needed more than 5 kills.. (4 with the hardline perk). But playing Homefront I don’t have to worry about killing as many players as possible without dying, the battle points build up with each kill, assist, capture and defend, and don’t disappear if you die. These in turn are spent on special weapons, the Parrot Drone and RPG in this match but you can customise them in the armoury, or vehicles like the Humvee or the small tank I disastrously piloted into a head on collision with the other tank.

If you like what you see, get it. you wont be dissapointed 

No comments:

Post a Comment