Monday 4 July 2011

Decisions, Decisions.. Oh and Money Off Codes For Jinx.Com

I have a decision to make, do I purchase a Gainward GTX 550 Ti Golden Sample 1GB GDDR5 DVI VGA HDMI PCI-E Graphics Card, or a Hauppauge HD PVR?

A new graphics card would mean better quality PC gaming & videos , but the Hauppauge HD PVR would mean I can start uploading Xbox 360 footage to my YouTube channel.

Eventually I will have both, but what to get first? At the moment I Spend more time on my pc due to being able to FRAP most things, so the graphics card would be put to good use.
But being able to record Xbox videos would mean more variation to the Minecraft video’s currently occupying my channel

Any thoughts?

Also those lovely people at J!inx Clothing have supplied me with 2 $15 off codes to use on anything bought from their web store, this works out to be roughly £9 off an order for us Brits.
They have a fantastic range of Gaming & Geeky Shirts, Bags, buttons & wallets to choose from.
If you are interested in a code for an order, just like the TactixalGamer Facebook page & I will send them via a DM to 2 random fan’s by the 8th July

No comments:

Post a Comment