Friday 17 June 2011

The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

As I'm sat here writing this, my PC is rendering a Minecraft video, and uploading one to YouTube at the same time.
My ash tray is looking at me, pleading to be emptied, and my 3DS is humming a well known Nintendo tune, well known to all who know and love that little green tunic wearing bugger... Link.

That’s right I'm playing Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

I'll be honest I never got into the Zelda series before, and I'm not really sure why that is...
I can remember my uncle and cousins playing this on the N64, and seemed to be having a lot of fun playing. Graphically the 3DS version is a massive improvement & the controls work well. Surprisingly the 3D works extremely well, its probably the best use of 3D I have seen on the little handheld.

If your a Zelda fan you have probably already run off and bought it, or are waiting for it in the post. So you know what to expect.

If not... here’s Robin Williams to tell you about it


Oh and if you register your copy with club nintendo they will send you a free Zelda Soundtrack CD, Mine should be here within 8 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment