Tuesday 5 April 2011

Water Cooled Wii???

I've seen some interesting case modifications for consoles over the years, but never one for the Wii that wasn’t a simple paint job... until now

Angel OD over on the http://www.bit-tech.net/ forums created this beauty:



Now I do not own a Wii, I did when they first came out but there was a lack of games that kept me interested in it and I ended up selling it to a friend. I'm not saying the Wii is a bad console though, Nintendo have always been a family orientated company, but to me it is a party console.. something to play on with friends around you.

But I will admit this is a damn sexy Modification, and puts my feeble attempt to shame

Full info on how he did it here

although all I can think of at the moment.. does the Wii really need water cooling? I don't remember it getting that hot

No comments:

Post a Comment