Sunday 6 March 2011

Bored With Your Xbox Pad Buttons?

Recently I got bored with how my 360's control pad looked. I use the special edition Halo Reach pad, I'm a sucker for special edition items.

In February's Official Xbox UK magazine there was a feature on a company called Rogue Controllers, the website http://www.roguecontrollers.co.uk/ shows off what they can do.

On Rogue Controllers eBay store they also sell bits and pieces that you can do minor modifications with. I ordered the "Bullet Mod" which replaces the Dpad and A,B,X and Y buttons with a shotgun shell and 9mm Luger rounds.





I'm quite pleased with how it looks.

If your interested in changing the look of your pads, or getting yourself a fully customised pad give Rogue Controllers a look.

Of course this has given me the idea to do something with my wired pad (plain black). If I do attempt anything I'll be sure to put up sone pictures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment