Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunny Days, and Mii Plaza Visitors

Well it is another sunny day, in the south west of England we are having a mini heatwave, and it's interesting to see that people are still coming into the cinema.

I could understand it better if this was the end of the half term holidays, but this is the third day.
Surely parents have not run out of entertainment plans for the kids at this point?

The weather is fantastic, and this is coming from the guy who doesn't really like the outdoors at the best of times. I would much rather be sat at home, possibly with a drink and a book, or sat in the garden playing Super Street Fighter 4 3D, online on the 3DS. If I was lucky I might actually be able to win a game for once.

In other news I had my first Mii Plaza visitor, gained while I was stood in GAME. When I returned home from town I noticed a flashing green light on my 3DS, opening up Mii Plaza I was introduced to..

Gregory, he prefers dogs to cats, likes video games, and dreams of getting married.

I found the last bit of information a little weird as the only people in GAME, including myself, were 2 staff members, they have not setup a Mii as far as I can tell, and a group of 14 year old boys. Good to see the kids of this town having realistic goals.

I was expecting to get a Streetpass notification far quicker than a week, my 3DS is always on me, either in my coat or my bag.

I am hoping for more though, it is sort of interesting to see what other people's hopes and dreams are.

(mine is to run my own business)

Do you remember your first Streetpass meeting?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just wondering if you want to exchange links with me? If yes, just leave me a comment at http://michaelwong.blogs.com

    I'll link to you first, then you can link back ok? If no, that's cool too. Have a great day!

    Cheers, Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gary,
    Sorry for the delay in linking to you. It's 7:30am here in China. Just woke up and saw your comment. Thank you very much for adding me and I just added your site to my blogroll too. Really looking forward to reading more of your posts. Amazing articles!
    Sincerely Michael

    ReplyDelete