Friday 8 April 2011

No Augmented Reality Cards For My 3DS. I Want This!!

Most People that know me, know of my love for “stupid” T-shirts, mainly game related, and occasionally funny to people who don't have that much of a clue about video games.

I'm very tempted to add this one to the collection


While this looks like a standard T-shirt, a strangely sexy one at that!, it all comes together when you point a Nintendo 3DS towards it.

What started out as a shirt, becomes an extra-large Augmented Reality card, yes with a 3DS pointed at you, you become the card, you become the gaming area, Yes you could just lay on the ground with the cards spread across your chest... but it just would not be the same, watch the video on the site and tell me which looks more fun. granted it's not much good to the person wearing it, but you would become the life of any 3DS party you went to.

$17.99 or £16.73 to buy and have delivered to the good old UK (that includes P&P)

No comments:

Post a Comment