Saturday 16 April 2011

Mega Drive Mission Update.

Success!! I have managed to track down, and buy a Mega Drive 2 from eBay.

A working Mega Drive 2, 2 control pads (one normal 3 button, and one six button, the ones that came out when Street Fighter 2 appeared on the Mega Drive) plus 9 cartridges:

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Tengen Dragons Revenge
Desert Strike
Disney Castle of illusion
Quackshot cartridge
Zoop cartridge
Arcade's Greatest Hits (includes Joust, Robotron, Defender, Sinistar & Defender II)
Mega Games 1 cartridge (includes World Cup Italia 90, Super Hang-on, Columns)

All for the bargain price of £20.

The only problem I have had so far, is trying to remember how to tune my TV in to find the Mega Drive. 20 minutes of searching through TV option menu's later and I was up and running.

Part 1 of my retro mission accomplished, part 2 is going to be to track down all the games I used to own. I think this is going to be an interesting few weeks.

Watch out eBay

1 comment:

  1. Great blog !
    Just wondering if you like to exchange link with me.

    Good wishes and cheers.
    http://iskandar-makmun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete