Thursday 24 March 2011

Top Spin 4 Trailer

I've just seen a trailer for Top Spin 4 for the PS3

*edit video removed by YouTube*
What the hell..

Is that implying if you play this with Move, you will look like Serena Williams? or that you need to dress like that to play a tennis game??

I'm not taking a shot at the PS3 and its motion control system I am quite intrigued about Move, there genuinely seems to be more games out that use it compared to Microsoft's Kinect system (yes i own one, and so far i feel pretty underwhelmed about the games... there is only Dance Central and Kinect Adventures in my  collection)

Its the advert itself I'm not happy with, you can see "the worlds sexiest tennis player" and "the worlds sexiest tennis gamer" stood in front of the TV swinging their arms, but at no point do you see them dashing about the place to get into position..

if i watch a trailer for a game i want to know a little about how the game plays, i couldnt care less if "the worlds sexiest traffic light maintenance crew" featured, if it features motion control i want to know how much of a prat I will look playing it

No comments:

Post a Comment