Wednesday 23 March 2011

My Own Personal Challenge

I've been looking at my Xbox Gamertag recently and I began to think.

I have been on Xbox live for just over 5 years, science bit coming up..

In that time I've played nearly 200 games, and earned a gamerscore of 50,907, fully completing 3 games to 1000/1000:
Divinity 2: Ego Draconis
Fight Night: Round 3
Fallout 3 (1500/1500)

Mass Effect 2 and Borderlands were on that list, but I didn't buy the add-ons for them..


To me the Gamerscore is a sign of how much effort we as xbox owners put into games, with the holy grail being the elusive 1000/1000 on each game. Looking over my own score I realised.. I really don't finish that many games, or if I do I certainly don't go back to grab the last few achievements.

So I'm setting myself a challenge, to fully complete the next 10 games I buy or rent.

To help with this I'm putting my love film account to good use. Nothing serious, but sometimes it's just good to have personal goals.

It's also a chance to try out games that I missed on.
I realise that some people consider the Gamerscore as nothing more than an online dick waving contest.. But as a nearly 30 male, I feel obliged to be a tiny bit competitive.

Crysis 2 is next on the list, game on

2 comments:

  1. I've only fully completed one game 100% on the PS3 and that was Red Dead Redemption. I finish all the story line stuff in GTA and the episodes but never do all the pigeon shooting things, collecting everything etc to fully get 100% completion.

    I almost finished Racedriver: Grid but couldn't beat the very last race so ended up shelving it lol

    I finished Heavy Rain but didn't get all the trophies etc. Can't be arsed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does help when you really enjoy playing the games. It also helps if the achievements/trophies aren't ridiculous or require more luck and than skill ( I'm looking at you multiplayer ones)

    ReplyDelete