Wednesday 16 March 2011

Online Pre-Orders

I don't usually buy my games or films online, but I was moved enough by www.bee.com's pricing of Homefront to break my personal rule, £29.99 for Xbox 360 and PS3 in case you were wondering

Yes you can buy pretty much anything online cheaper than what you can find in the shops, but I've said it many times.. I'm impatient.

But I'm also always looking for ways to save money, eBay online and the local CEX can be fantastic places to find bargains, CEX is always on my must visit list when I head to exeter.

So it was a very nice surprise to find a package when I got into work this morning.




The only thing that sucks right now.. I do not finish work til 11.

Until then I have this to stare at




Granted the reviews coming out right now aren't good, short single player, graphics not fantastic, but the multiplayer is getting alot of praise.

I'll find that out later for myself though.

5 comments:

  1. I always pre-order online purely for the fact that most e-tailers are now aware of the impatience of gamers on release day and will ship the game a few days before so in the worst case you get it on the day it's released....but if you're lucky, you get it a few days before! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other reason I'm not a fan of online shopping/pre-ordering, apparently none of the postman can actually figure out where my flat is!!

    The majority of my post ends up in the house at the front, and I receive it about 3 weeks late. I do get some things sent to work, but only if I know I'll be in work to collect it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why I get all my mail delivered to work! ;-) At least there's always somewhere there to receive it!

    Speaking of which, have you had your wedding invite in the post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. not yet

    I'll see if i can get hold of anyone from the main building, it has probably been delivered there, despite having a totally different address to me.. as usual

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one. The RSVP date is quite soon!

    ReplyDelete