Thursday 24 February 2011

Dragon Age 2 Demo

I loved Dragon Age: Origins from Bioware, I'll admit I never finished it though, i kept restarting the game to try out different characters. so I really excited when I heard that the demo for Dragon Age 2 was was released onto the Xbox live marketplace.

as soon as I got in from work i started to download it, patiently I waited for the download to finish, had a cup of coffee, a bacon sandwich and watched the download bar creep towards 100%.

Success... it finished, I fired it up, Eager to see how this new story will start, and roughly 20 minutes later I was left with a feeling of "hmm". I was very disappointed. Something just hasn't grabbed me. maybe I'm a little tired.. maybe I've over hyped it in my mind. I realise a demo may be slightly different to the finished product. But to me it should attempt to grab the player, maybe I'm in the minority over this.. but if the finished game is anything like the demo I wont be rushing out to get it.

And if that's the case I'll end up framing the dead space 2 armour code voucher I have, as a reminder of what could have been

No comments:

Post a Comment