Thursday 7 July 2011

Tickets Booked for Eurogamer Expo

Just booked my tickets for the Eurogamer Expo this September in London, I'm quite excited already, I haven't been to anything like it before.



The confirmed games line up so far is:

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (Namco Bandai Games)
Battlefield 3 (Electronic Arts)
Dark Souls (Namco Bandai Games)
FIFA 12 (Electronic Arts)
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)
Inversion (Namco Bandai Games)
Mass Effect 3 (Electronic Arts)
Need for Speed: The Run (Electronic Arts)
Ninja Gaiden 3 (Tecmo Koei)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Konami)
Rage (Bethesda)
Ridge Racer Unbounded (Namco Bandai Games)
Silent Hill: Downpour (Konami)
Star Wars: The Old Republic (Electronic Arts)
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (arcade cab)

Of these, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3 & Rage will be the games I will be making a bee line for.

Keep an eye on http://www.eurogamer.net/expo/ for up to date information.

In other news, my Hauppauge HD PVR has turned up, I've done a short video on F3AR to test it out, nothing exciting, just getting used to it and sorting out settings, I'll be uploading that later.

And I will be giving out 2 $15/£9 off codes for Jinx.com tomorrow on the facebook page, if you are interested remember to like.



No comments:

Post a Comment