Tuesday 26 July 2011

Games To Fill The Gaps

It's nearly the end of July and the games drought is in full effect. The next big game release, for me anyway, is Deus Ex: Human Revolution which is released at the end of August.

Steam is doing a good job of keeping me occupied until then though, the daily deals and the recent week long summer camp sale have added a few decent little titles to my collection.

Team Fortress 2, which went free to play last month, is good for a quick online match or two. But with my current setup, mouse on a stool by the couch and keyboard on my lap, it's a little tricky to get a relaxing game on.. For the record a leather covered stool is not an ideal mouse mat for precision aiming..

Minecraft, those of you that regularly read my blog will know that I am utter addicted to this game, there's no story, and no objectives other than "Survive" build what you want, and make sure the "Bad" things don't get you.

I have a couple of "Let's Play" videos on my YouTube channel, worth checking out if you have not experienced the world of Minecraftia yet
www.youtube.com/tactixalgamer

And of course, Dungeons of Dredmor, a fantastic rogue-like dungeon crawler. How long can you survive?.. Personally about 10 minutes.. Again there is a couple of videos on my YouTube channel to show off both the game, and my own spectacular failings

What's keeping you occupied over the next few weeks?


No comments:

Post a Comment