Friday 8 July 2011

Automatic 3DS Demo Downloads?

GamaSutra has a post detailing Nintendo’s idea for game demo’s to be automatically downloaded onto your 3DS

I sort of like this, I currently have one game for my 3DS, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, I rarely buy a new game that I haven’t seen or played a demo for.

Yes, there is always the internet to watch videos or read reviews for but reviews are always one persons view of that particular game being reviewed, and videos are specifically made to make the games look good, I was convinced Brink was going to be fantastic just by watching the trailers and developer diary's. and for 2-3 hours had convinced myself it was a brilliant game.. and then reality set in.

I like the idea of waking up in the morning and finding a new demo already downloaded and ready to play, my 3DS is always in its charging dock next to my router, always ready for a quick session.

Providing the Demo’s are released before or around the titles release dates this could help me save £29-£34 on a game that could very well be rubbish

No comments:

Post a Comment