Wednesday 23 February 2011

Waiting for Bulletstorm

There's only 2 days left until Bulletstorms release here in the UK, If I thought about it i could of ordered it online and had a chance of receiving it tomorrow, but I don't see the point in that.

I'm at work all day and the thought of having a new game sat on my desk waiting to be played would completely do my head in. It would be sat on the side, in it's shiny sealed case tempting me to open it, and if I did then what? I would look at the disc for abit, thumb through the manual and realise I still had 10 hours to go before I could even get home to play it

So I'll wait for Friday morning, stroll down to GAME, pay my money (may go for the Epic edition, free Gears of War 3 beta access ;)) and rush home to play.

Can't think of a better way to spend a day off work

No comments:

Post a Comment